MORE THAN 66% OF SALES ARE WITH CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS.
OF COMPANIES WERE TARGETS OF PAYMENTS FRAUD IN 2014.
(2015 AFP Payments Fraud and control survey)
Offering your clients multiple payment processing options is essential to giving your business the best opportunity to succeed. Whether your business is mobile, a restaurant or retail operation, mail order/telephone order (MOTO) or Internet/e-commerce, through our partnership with TSYS® (formerly TransFirst®), we will customize a solution to fit your budget and the unique needs of your particular venue.
- EMV®-compatible Point-of-Sale equipment.
- Internet-based processing.
- Mobile and wireless processing on your Apple® or Android™ device.
- Debit, credit, prepaid and EBT cards accepted.
- Secure processing to keep you and your client data protected.
- Settlement may be available as early as the next business day after transaction/batch submission.
EMV® Chip and Signature cards, coming soon.
Manage your credit card business with this web-based reporting engine. Log on anywhere you have access to the Internet and monitor your payment card and settlement activity:
- View merchant statements (current and previous 12 months).
- Receive email notifications for chargebacks or retrievals and respond online.
- Research cardholder activity and authorization records.
- Create reports based on the information you need.
- Export reports to Excel format for analysis and import to accounting software.
TSYS (formerly TransFirst) PARTNERSHIP
We provide the service and partnership of a local bank, with the safety, security and technology of a company that:
- Has more than 18 years experience.
- Is trusted by more than 200,000 merchant clients.
- Is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.